Monday, June 27, 2011

Dreams

I have had some strange dreams lately. I know it's a result of pregnancy and all of these hormones running around in my body -- but sometimes I still wake up wondering, "Where in the heck did that dream come from?"

Last night I had a dream that I was going to work (which happened to be in Powell County High School in Deer Lodge, MT -- Go Wardens!) and I could not, for the life of me, get to my office. Instead, I was climbing stairs with the Minnesota Vikings. I kept thinking, "I need to make sure I don't fall since I'm pregnant," and thankfully, I didn't. The weird thing about the stairs, though, is that they weren't normal stairs. You had to climb over the railing to get to the next set of stairs. I also kept thinking that I should get some autographs for my dad, since he's a huge Vikings fan.

The night before I had a dream that Ryan, Olive and I were sleeping outside, and I looked up and saw a black bear at the top of the hill. I asked Ryan if we should go inside, and he said, "Naw, it's fine. Just be really still and go to sleep." Then Olive got scared and started crying and the bear started running towards us. Thankfully, I chose that moment to wake up.

Don't you wish your dreams were this exciting!?

1 comment:

  1. Friend, enjoy those dreams while you have can have them! Soon enough, you'll be waking up every two to three hours to a crying newborn. Ah, sleep. That's even cooler than sex, drugs or rock n roll...

    ReplyDelete